Anonymous User


Logging in (or registering) will help the system to select questions that you need to focus on.

Sponsored Links


Which of the following is a requirement for a non-licensed person to communicate with a foreign Amateur Radio station from a station with an FCC-granted license at which an FCC licensed control operator is present?

AAll of these choices are correct
BThe control operator must have at least a General Class license
CInformation must be exchanged in English
DThe foreign amateur station must be in a country with which the United States has a third party agreement